LECTURES AND BOARD POSITIONS
- For nine years, represented reflexology at meetings of the California Coalition on Somatic practices and as a national legislative advocate/consultant.
- Legislative consultant for the American Reflexology Certification Board and the Reflexology Association of California.
- Wrote legislative bill making the practice of reflexology a separate modality, testifying before House and Senate Committees. Bill passed both houses and was signed as the first reflexology law in the USA in April 1993.
Acts as a resource center for reflexologists in the USA, providing legislative information and arguments as they approach their local city councils or state legislatures. Represented reflexology and spoke before the City of Sacramento in 1998 as a new massage ordinance was being considered.
- 5-city speaking tour in Denmark and Norway.
- Delivered lectures in Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Toronto, Vancouver, Auckland, Melbourne, Sidney, London, Johannesburg, Durban, Athens and Lisbon, to name a few.
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM).
Lectures across the USA and has had radio and television appearances.
Board Positions Held:
1990-2005 - American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB)
Co-founder of the ARCB, a national non-profit testing agency for the certification of reflexologists.
1990-1992; 1994-1998; 2003-2007 - International Council of Reflexologists (ICR)
Wrote the original charter to establish this international organization which unites reflexologists from around the world.
2007-present - Association of S Miguel for Bioenergetic Medicine, Castro Verde, Portugal
Works now as consultant for all of the above Boards.
International Council of Reflexologists (ICR)
Reflexology Association of America (RAA)
Reflexology Association of California (RAC)
and many other State associations.
Please contact me for further information.